http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Oct 17, 2013

Craftastic Saturday Recap


I had so much fun at this past Saturday's Craftastic Saturday.  
Put on by Bubba's Basics co-owners, Angela & Stacy.

During the day we created and chatted;
I actually finished all the projects the gals had lined up for us and it was soooooo refreshing to not go home with unfinished projects.

The food was great and provided by Rock It Tacos.  Loved their salsa and chips!!

Designer Inspired "EAT"
I love these and I have been craving purchasing them myself at the past few markets.  However I kept holidng back not wanting to commit until the house was ready to move in.  So I was thrilled when this was one of they projects we completed.  I will love love these inside our home.


I think these were my favorite project from the day.  Super cute wooden block pumpkins.  

The first project of the day was this Pleated Poppy inspired painted canvas.
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E
I love the way it turned out however I wasn't thrilled with my poor painting skills so I wasn't sure if I would actually display it anywhere.  Then I found the perfect spot and hung it with care.



I won this great craft kit from Mulberry Crate and I'm looking forward to working on it this weekend.
Once finished it will be a burlap banner with the word "thankful" on it.


Oh amazing swag!!
I have never had such a heavy swag bag and inside was...well amazing handmade goods.
Sponsors:
Delicious Caramels from Toot Sweet
Headband from The Lil Cupcake
Adorable Fall Tags by A Sweet Little Note (the packaging was gorgeous!!)
Nailed It Decals by MadeByMunchiesMama
Chalkboard Paint by DecoArt
super adorable Create necklace by Stuck in the Coop
Elastic Hair Ties by The Love Bug Collection
Keychain by Cinnamon Sticks
Infinity Scarf & Pin by Austenland
Chevron Stencil by YMC Stencils
Cute Package of goodies from Love Note Crafts
I hope I didn't forget anyone...everything was so lovely!!

This stunning garland was included in the Swag Bag and it's already found a spot in my "craft shack".

Needless to say I am looking forward to the next Craftastic Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment