http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Sep 30, 2013

Penelope Lane Boutique Recap


This past Saturday I had the pleasure of being a vendor at this great show. 
 It was so lovely and very well attended thank you Nancy & Sarah for putting on this fun show.
I took my big camera and of course got one picture before the battery died (I contemplated charging it before I left and of course blew it off).  That being said all my pics with my phone are not the crispest.

First up my booth "Earth Cookie"
I simplified my booth set up as I was taking on one little car and amazingly everything fit with room to spare.

She has the most amazing booth set up and really neat decor items

Besides having the most complex and coolest display she is a really sweet lady.


My lovely booth neighbor and her super cute jewelry designs.  


Another gorgeous display by Junk Art and her creations are soooo fun.

Vintage Sugar Designs
Tons of furniture and very cute set up.

Very adorable accessories and her booth was super cute.

Besides being super sweet gals they make super cute goods.
They are having a Craftastic Saturday event coming up in October...sign up and come crafting.

Very adorable set up and products.

Looking forward to the next Penelope Lane Boutique November 23, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment