http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Sep 30, 2013

Berry Baskets Bonanza

I love berry baskets.  I tend to use them a lot in packaging up little goodies for friends & family.
Here are a few ways I used them recently.
I needed a couple of raffle prizes for the Penelope Lane Boutique and I decided they needed to be packaged adorably.  So I grabbed a couple of my berry baskets filled them with shredded kraft paper and inserted the little birdie.  Then tied some ribbon around them and added a mini clothespins & shop info on a kraft paper pennant.




I'm always cleaning out my supplies...seems like a never ending project for me.  After cleaning out my fabric stash I wanted to resell a lot of the scraps so I packaged them up in some berry baskets added a fabric scrap ribbon and viola!

Sharing Here:


No comments:

Post a Comment