http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Mar 7, 2013

A Card...Finally

It's been awhile since I've created a card using an online challenge. 
Finally feeling back in the card making mood.


The Paper Players Challenge
Theme Challenge #135

In keeping with the "In Stiches" theme I created this adorable rag banner with Stampin Up's Sweet Stitches fabric...same product suite as the paper I used on my card.

365 Cards: Day 62 Sketchy Sunday
My simple card was made using scraps left over from another current project.



 Lastly I fell in love with this card by LilyBeanPaperie


So I set out to replicated it with a Circus kind of twist on it.
I did a couple different versions...of course nothing as close to adorable as hers.
She is a very gifted and talented artist.  Love her blog!


Playing Along:
PhotobucketCopy and Paste our Badge for you blog!

6 comments:

  1. Cute cards....your "In Stitches" card is perfect for the theme! Thanks for playing with my "stitchy" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love all of your cards. I had forgotten how adorable the sewing machine designer paper was! A perfect "In Stitches" card for sure! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect card for this sewing challenge...and that flower...and the baby! Almost too much cuteness for me to handle. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bright cards. Love the happy colors.
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl you have created some awesome cards!!! love the banner on the 365 Cards one :) Thanks so much for joining us on 365 Cards this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card!!! LOVE the fun banner!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with us at 365 cards!!!

    ReplyDelete