http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Mar 8, 2013

Easters On Its Way

My second favorite holiday is almost here.
Easter...second to Christmas.
It's a glorious holiday where we celebrate the resurrection of Christ.
I've been creating for Easter and decorating my craft room (will post pics of craft shack next week).

I've been making these adorable small easter baskets.




I found this funky bouquet at a thrift store and decided to gut it and then add my own embellishments to it.
The vintage Easter pick is soooooo cute when paired with vintage millinery & ribbon.



Finally I made up a bunch of these scrabble tile words.
All the "Easter" ones sold this past weekend at the Vintage Marketplace.

Playing Along:
French Country Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment