http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Aug 3, 2012

Transform it Thursday #5





A bit late but still done none the less.  I've created another fun transformation project.  I purchased these two paper mache boxes at a local thrift store last week and decided I wanted to make special gift boxes for my sisters as a little fun gift!
The angel was a handheld bell that was missing the inside so I used some E6000 and adhered it to the top of the box after adhering some vintage book pages onto the lid and then sponging the edges.

I love how the boxes turned out very shabby chic/retro and just kind of fun.  They would make any gift that much more meaningful packed in a handmade box.








What have you transformed this week?  Please link up if you've recreated, repurposed, recycled or completely transformed something!

No comments:

Post a Comment