http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Aug 3, 2012

Thrifty Finds August

Wednesday is my thrifting day and this week I came home with armloads of goodies.  Thought I'd share some of my favorite finds that have taken a somewhat temporary home in my craft shack. 

This stack of vintage linens are going to make all kinds of "granny chic" items and the local thrift store gave them to me for free.  All because I asked if they had any stained ones and she had this whole stack!!! 
 love free goodies




My summer 2013 inspiration is going to be Strawberry Lemonade.  So of course I'm finding all kinds of strawberry printed china!!  So gorgeous plus I found a set of dessert plates that I didn't take a picture of for this post.



One of the many things on my to do list: sort through my jars and boxes of buttons and downsize into one maybe two containers. 


Linking Up with These Fun Parties:
vif187

No comments:

Post a Comment