http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jul 25, 2012

Transform It Thursday #4


Welcome to another Transform It Thursday.  I've been challenging myself to recreate, redo, revamp, restyle at least one thing a week and post about it here.  If you've done the same and want to link up please do I'd love to see your creations. 

This weeks transformation started with this frame & old layout of the Paris Opera House that I purchased at a local thrift store for $4.
BEFORE:
The frame was an awful golden decoupage that just had to go.  The print is so lovely and tattered and i'm pretty much in love with it so knew I wanted to find a way to showcase it.
While browsing pinterest I found a gal who covered a gaudy picture frame with vintage paper.  So I whipped out my mod podge, foam brush and vintage wuthering heights & persuasion book pages and got to work.
AFTER:


I love how it turned out so pretty and vintage.  The mat was actually on the otherside of the white mat orginally in the $4 purchase.  Love it!!  It's a pretty raspberry color although it appears red in the photos.

What have you transformed this week??





No comments:

Post a Comment