http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jul 18, 2012

Transform It Thursday #3


Good morning everyone!
This adorable umbrella I purchased a few months back and just fell in love with the pattern and shape. 

However there was one large rip/tear at the top of the umbrella.


So for my Transform It Thursday post I decided to add a bit of lace to cover the hole and add a bit of feminity to the umbrella.  I very simply use fabric glue, needle & thread and it turned out so cute.




A very simple project....what was your project this week? 
Add your link to the linkytool below...I'd love to see what you "transformed, altered, repurposed, etc" this week!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for your lovely comment about my studio, it really means so much.

    xo, abby

    ReplyDelete