http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jul 23, 2012

Penelope Lane Boutique Recap

Went up to Long Beach this past Saturday to be a vendor at the Penelope Lane Boutique.  Had a lot of fun seeing some friends, selling wares and enjoying all the eye candy that so many talented vendors brought with them to sell.  I took a few pictures with my phone since I forgot my camera...sorry for the poor quality.

My booth setup..looks pretty familiar eh?

Take the Cannoli
She had the cutest set up...like a mock living room...complete with fireplace.

I didn't get this vendors info....sorry.  Super cute vintage feel to the whole booth.

A Handcrafted Home
Still wanting one of their cake plates!

Lillybug Lane
I have so many hair accessories from this vendor and still I want more!

All in all a very fun show!  Plus all the booth proceeds went to the Ms Wheelchair Foundation California.

No comments:

Post a Comment