http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jul 5, 2012

Transform It Thursday #1

I've recently challenged myself to recreate/transform at least one item a week.  This is my first official post of Transform It Thursday.  I would love to see your creations as well...just add your link to the linkytool below.  Looking forward to seeing what everyone transforms!

For my first "Transform It" post I decided to cover an old suitcase in fabric.  I found these suitcases at a thrift store this past week and they were in need of some tlc.  However the insides were in fantastic condition so I couldn't pass them up (plus they only cost $5 for the both of them). 




I followed a great tutorial from A Beautiful Mess and I love the way the white suitcase turned out...still have to cover the black one.  I am actually having a difficult time deciding on what fabric I want to use on it.  Ultra girly or bright and modern! 

Did you create something this week by transforming or recreating something else?  If so please add your blog post link below!  Can't wait to see what you created!

Congratulations to the winner of my Stampin Up Swag
Jadwig:
Przesliczna karteczka!
(so of course this is in another language so not sure what she said but lucky girl did win some amazing Stampin Up product!)

No comments:

Post a Comment