http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jul 4, 2012

San Diego County Fair

I had the privilege of attending the San Diego County Fair yesterday and I was amazed as usual.  This year the theme was "out of this world".  Honestly the weather was out of this world, the crowds were miniscule, the food was so greasy but delicious.  My favorite part is always the Flower & Garden exhibts.  This year this particular garden stood out to me because it was so pretty!








This garden scene was created by the Bonita Organic Garden Club in San Diego. 
So pretty...love the cactus table settings. 
If I had a garden and of course my husband was okay with pink & girly stuff everywhere than I would have my garden just like this one...with some more edible plants.

There's still time to enter my Stampin Up product giveaway here

Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment