http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Dec 22, 2013

Conscious Box Review

I recently discovered Conscious Box and this was my first month.
The box arrived quickly and very well packaged.


And when I opened the box I was surprised by how packed the box was.
And inside:

Coffee from The Source Coffee Company

Grandma's Lye Soap (already used this soap and its great)

Natural Sweetener

Supplements...looking forward to using them.

yep...ate both of these already...great
The NibMor bar was sooooo tasty!

Saving this for New Years!


This was by far my favorite item from the box.  
The little salve has an amazing scent and I've already applied it to my son's dry skin 
(living in So Cal during Santa Ana weather).  
Within a couple of days his patch of dryness has already gone away!!  Love this stuff!

Then a bunch of smaller samples and coupons.  
Great composting plastic bag and the baby wipe was really fresh!

I really enjoyed my first Conscious Box and I am looking forward to the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment