http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jul 25, 2013

Week Update

Happy Friday to all!
I worked on a few projects this week and actually cleaned the house as well.
Woo-Hoo!!

First Project:
I found this wicker magazine basket on the side of the road filled with magazines.
After reading Cottage Living & ear marking all the pages in 10 Restoration Hardware catalogs I got to painting it.

Then my sister came over and she brought some supplies that she had gathered and we set out to create a wreath for her front door. 
So after tinkering this is what we came up with. 
It looks really nice on her door (which is red).

After replacing an old hose with a brand new one I set out to reuse the old hose.
First project I made was a simple Garden Inspired Christmas Tree.

Second project I made was a very adorable garden hose wreath. 
Then I added some burlap and handmade doily flowers.
Still have some hose left so I'll defintely be making up some more.


My eldest decided this was a productive use of his brother's nap time.
Me...taking 20 minutes to wrap him up as a mummy.
He wore it for about 10 (to scare his brother up from nap)


Then just finished this colorful picture frames.
My mother-in-law blessed me with a bunch of frames the other day and I set out to paint them.
I had a bunch of Martha Stewart paint left over from other projects so I used these bright colors.
Distressed them a bit to hid my horrible painting skills and bam!



Hope you had a productive week and that your weekend is amazingly relaxing!!
Linking Up:
Shabbilicious Friday

1 comment:

  1. Fun projects. I love the garden hose wreath...how clever to use a hose for this purpose. Really like it.

    ReplyDelete