http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Mar 26, 2013

Ready for Easter?


I have been putting off making Easter baskets until of course the last week.
So tonight I buckled down and got them done.

I used some adorable quart berry baskets. 
Decorated them with crepe paper, bakers twine, stamped sentiment and a chipboard flower.


Then I filled with with a few goodies for my kiddos & nephews/nieces.
Some Jelly Belly Candy, Itty Bitty Bird Whistle & Blessings Unlimited Quote Rock

 
Playing Along:
Pink Paper Paradise
 
that-diy-party
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back in a week for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete


  2. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #4, #207, #213, and #236.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete