http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Mar 29, 2013

Folding Chair Recover Project

So I went garage sale hunting a few weeks ago and I picked up this folding chair.
When I returned home my hubby saw the chair and just gave me the "you are so crazy" look.
So I decided to recover the cushions and originally I was going to paint the chair itself.
However I pretty much fell in love with the chipped vintage aqua paint and kept that the same.
The fabric I had in my stash...a bit modern but meshed well with the vintage aqua.

Turned out cute....a bit funky but I'm a bit funky.
Just ask my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful make-over! I have been wanting do do this to our old folding chairs. Now I better get going seeing how cute yours turned out!

    Have a terrific week….
    hugs x
    Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete