http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Sep 20, 2012

Wonderful Whites #107

Happy gorgeous day!
I've been busy creating and packaging getting ready to add inventory into a new shop opening up in Solana Beach "Vintage Soul".  My dear friend Jana is opening sometime next week and I'm so honored to be a vendor in shop.  The shop is stinking adorable and filled with handmade lovelies!

I recentely stumbled upon some gorgeous aged paper doilies at a thrift store for 75cents for them all!!
I created a long one with the larger doilies for Vintage Soul's storefront window.

Plus I'm finally posting pictures of all the goodies I went home with from the Vintage Marketplace.
The cute little white table is from "The Junk Fairy"...Eloise always has the cutest Shabby Chic items.

The "Shaka" sign was from Robin "The Furniture Queen"
My hubby & kids are big surfers so they love throwing shakas so I had to buy this!



Linking Up:

No comments:

Post a Comment