http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Sep 17, 2012

Monday Madness

Monday.
I dislike Mondays.
So hard to come off of a fun filled weekend and back to craziness.

My mother in law got the kids some hair gel and I spiked their hair for them. 
I need some serious pratice as I'm just not used to using hair gel or spiking hair.
The results:


Then I worked on a wedding gift for my cousin.
I used one of my old maps...of Missouri (where they are getting hitched)
Then I added a vinyl lettering I had created.
It states their name & date of their wedding.

Then I added it into a fun frame.
Very fun and unique gift so I hope they love it!


Want one of these maps for yourself...I'll be bringing them to the Queen Bee Market this Saturday.
We will be in Escondido!! Can't wait!


Linking Up:



Making

No comments:

Post a Comment