http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Aug 9, 2012

Transform It Thursday #6

It's Thursday so here's another fun transformation!

Found this fun little shadowbox while thrifting a bit ago and new it needed a revamp and the price was right at one dollar.  So I grabbed it up...my hubby looked at me all weird when I brought it home.  Probably trying to figure out where I was going to put this up at in the boy's room or our bedroom.  To his delight it disappeared into the craft shack.


And here's the after pictures. 

I had the wooden phrase set aside for another project but knew it would look good here so I grabbed it and spritzed it with my walnut ink and let dry.  Love the aged/woodgrain look.  Then I used some vintage paper lace and vintage shelf liner to finish off the back of the box.



Like it?
What have you transformed, recreated, rebuilt this week?
Link up with your recreations






1 comment:

  1. Great recreation of your foundling shadow box! I found your blog while clicking through arty blogland and am glad to have discovered it :-) I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete