http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Aug 21, 2012

Easy Peasy Braided T-Shirt Vase Wrap


My grandma broke her hip last week, got a new hip and is now in assisted living getting accustomed to her new pieces.  So I'm off to visit her today and I wanted to bring her a little sunshine to brighten her day.  However I hate taking a vase and then her having to feel obligated to get it back to me cleaned.
So I took an glass bottle (used to house delicious Italian Soda)

Then I raided my t-shirt pile (always have a bunch on hand for an array of projects and for cleaning up big messes).  Then I cut them in strips and braided them. 
Then I glued them onto the front of the bottle and tied them together on the other side.
Then fill with water and flowers and oh so cute gift idea!



Ciao!

Linking Up:

Thirty Handmade Days

No comments:

Post a Comment