http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Aug 23, 2012

Aspire to Be

I aspire to be:
creative
domestic
motherly
punctual
admirable
laughable
and thats just the short list.

Not so punctual today...this post is more of a catch up post. 
I worked on some cards...cute but not overly difficult.
Love this stamp set!! 
This card is my challenge card for Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge.

I created this card using Stamping 411 card sketch of the week...however since I'm not "punctual" I totally missed the link deadline...slacker!


I just mailed off some Swag for a blogging buddies party! 
Some cute little goodies packaged in wax bags and then adorned with Smash! Washi Tape.





Linking Up:

1 comment:

  1. What adorable cards! I love your take on the Pals Paper Arts sketch! The banners look fabulous against the chevron embossing! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete