http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jun 24, 2012

Weekend Recap

Technically its still the weekend but as far as activities other than work go my weekend is over.  So perfect time for a little "Weekend Recap".

Friday my sister and I headed out to Valley Center to do a little shopping at Matilda's Mouse.  They had a vintage boat yard theme and it was gorgeous.  It was my first time on a Friday and it was packed...packed...packed.  My sister got an amazing chalkboard potting table with six colorful drawers.  My sister is planning on making it into a Lemonade Stand for my neice to sell.  Wish I'd gotten a picture of it however I only had my phone and it left me wanting in the good picture department.
Then Saturday my sister and I hit up the garage sale track.  Found some fun little things for the kids and a couple of stools for the home.  My sister scored with a nice large picture frame she's going to turn into a chalkboard. 

This guy was outside one of the sales and I had to take a picture of him.  He was dancing like crazy and having such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment