http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




May 6, 2015

Rocksbox Review

ROCKSBOX
 

Have you heard of Rocksbox?
It's an amazing service where they send you 3 hand selected jewelry pieces to on loan and then you just send them back when you're finished with them. Its like borrowing jewelry from your sister (if your sister is a fashionista on top of all the trends)
 
Yesterday I received my first Rocksbox and let's just say I think I'll be keeping all three pieces because they are gorgeous. My first box contained a pair of Perry Street lily earrings, Sophie Harper pave bar necklace and Gorjana taner charm bracelet. My hubby and I have date night this weekend and I'm planning on wearing everything.
 
If you're interested in trying this service for yourself I have a code that provides those who use it with 1 month free.
 Head on over to Rocksbox for more details.
Here is my special code: silverscreengemxoxo
(remember to enter it in during checkout to receive your first month free)

No comments:

Post a Comment