http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jan 21, 2014

Ways to Repurpose Glasses Into Vases

I love pulling things from my recycling bin and repurposing them into something practical.
I recently started hoarding a bunch of glass bottles, jars & vases and knew I wanted to create an array of vases for the upcoming spring harvest of flowers.

Here are my creations paired alongside the tutorial I used for each one.
Mine are on the right...others on the left.

1.  Glue Gun Wording On Bottle
tutorial: Sugar and Cloth

2.  Yarn Wrapped Bottle
 
tutorial: Everything Etsy

3.  Painted Mason Jar

tutorial: Place of my Taste

4.  Glittered Jar

5.  Fabric Wrapped Bottle
cotd fabric jars 1
tutorial: HuffPost

6. Twig Wrapped Vase

tutorial: Giggles Galore

7.  Painted Inside Vase


tutorial: Moving Forward Redesign

8.  Frosted Word Vase
Frosted Phrase Vase DIY abeautifulmess.com
tutorial: A Beautiful Mess

9.  Scrapbook Paper Vase
171488698282333553_3iwDTccC_c
tutorial: Dream Green DIY

10: Washi Tape Vase
Dewimagazine News
tutorial: Dewi Magazine

Playing Along:
Tutorial Tuesday
That DIY Party














No comments:

Post a Comment