http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Dec 16, 2013

Up to Speed

It's been a lovely and busy week here in my little world.
Just a quick update of a few recent projects.

Just because we are still in construction mode doesn't mean I can't do a little decorating.
Right:?
I made this cute hanging wreath for our front door.
It was super easy and turned out so great!
   

I had a few wood slices left over from my chalkboard tags that I created this year.
So I made some lovely ornaments.



Then I won some amazing signs from:

Aren't they super lovely!!!!!
I entered the giveaway on Faith Filled Footsteps.

Today my eldest son and I put together this sign for my youngest (who occasionally insists on being called Batman).  It's a bit funky looking...but thats just our style!!

What have you been up to this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment