http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Nov 7, 2013

Queen Bee November 2013 Recap

Another amazing Queen Bee Market!
Thanks Mique and crew for all their hard work and for letting me be a part of this great venue!
Here is a little recap of the show with pics of a few of the fantastic booths!!

First up my booth setup...pretty much empty by the end of the second day.  It was great to take home hardly anything and at the same time daunting as I have 5 more shows this holiday season!!!!



My lovely neighboor, Hepzi Creations

I have one of her infinity scarves and I love love love it!!!

Very fun and funky jewelry!


Dear Jana and her sister had neighboring booths.
I love her goods and her shop in Cedros is fantasic!

Got a couple of adorable fedora's from them..the kids have been wearing them constantly.

 Best Betties
Fun scrapbooking supplies!

I love love her hats for little ones.  Just missing the little one as my boys are too big now.

Adorable!!!!



Artsy Girl Studio
I purchased a print from her last year and it is so unique!


I love the unique colors for setup...a color combo you don't see to often at these shows.

Such a lovely setup...loved all the colors!


Handcrafted Home

Love all the bright colors!

Basically I could eat one of these a day for the rest of my life and never get tired of them.  The salted caramel is my favorite and I think I consumed a dozen on my own.

I always adore everything she brings to the market.

The vendors sing "Happy Birthday" to Mique!!!


Her setup was so fun and I really loved her style!

Hope you enjoyed my little post on this past Queen Bee Market.
If you've never been you need to make your way to the next one!

Next up:
Sneak peek of the new products I made this week for this show coming up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment