http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Sep 17, 2013

Vintage Marketplace Sept 2013

I finally upgrade to Google Chrome and now I can post again!!! YAY!!
Recently I sold at the Vintage Marketplace in Rainbow (Sept 6-8) and oh my goodness what a glorious show.  The weather was nice and sweaty and the shoppers ever so wonderful!  The second day I actually took a few photos and thought I'd share them with you.  Enjoy!
Annie makes the most bohemian pieces that you would love to slip on!

Via de La Luna 
Rachel always has a bunch of really great "mantiques"

Sylvia and her entourage have this great rustic yet elegant style!
She just opened up a warehouse filled with rentals for styling your next event. 

Her whole setup is this cute little farmhouse...complete with clothesline!

Love her styling and the amazing finds!

Rita Reade (co-creator) and Italian mama extraordinaire!




Adorable little cart and great cookies!!




Love these girls and their style.
Produce sign went home with me!!
Plus I'll be selling a their show in November.

Vintage Blessings
First time for these gals at the show and their booth was gorgeous.  Full of great finds and style!

Junk Fairy
Dear Eloise has such a signature style and she is sooooo fun to be around.  
Missed having her right next to me.

So amazing and hope you enjoyed the photos.
Catch us at the next show!

My next event...hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment