http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Mar 15, 2013

Lovely Things

Between work, school, running errands, Zumba and so much more. 
I was able to squeeze in a little bit of Thrift store time.  YAY!

Found a sweet little side table that I've already incorporated into my Craft Shack.
I added it in front of some light gray shutters then added on top a ruffled pillow (also a thrift store find), a wooden "J" (gift) and then a pillow that I embellished with a vintage doily and some buttons.

Also found a few smalls at the thrift shop.
A Dahler tin, pink embroidery hoop, some thread and a kitshy plastic flower corsage.

Lately I've been feeling overwhelmed by the amount of supplies I have.
I get started on a project and it takes me so long to find the perfect paper or fabric or embellishment.
I think this means its time to downsize.
I have this stack of paper organizers....full of paper. 
And this is just the loose sheets not collections or cardstock or Stampin Up paper.
Looks soooo messy...so I've already taken these out to go through and I'll be downsizing to three drawers. 
My next step is to make 3 shelves into this area. 
I purchased 4 large baskets at Target and I'll be putting those on the shelves. 
First I need to fill them with the supplies in the crates underneath my craft table.

What do you hoard/collect/hang onto for that future project?  How do you store it?

Linking Along:







No comments:

Post a Comment