http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Feb 8, 2013

This Weeks Treasures

 I was able to squeeze in a little thrifting the other day while the kiddos were at school.
I found some fun finds.

This frame was an ugly ugly color and I decided to spruce it up with some coral paint I had left over from another project.  Love coral right now!

Miniature Tea Set


Gorgeous Serving Bowl

Kitschy Mail Organizer

And more teacups & a whole pile of fabric to make a scrap banner for my sister.

I love Thrift Store shopping!
Hopefully I can sneak in a bit more today.

Playing Along:

1 comment:

  1. What is it with coral? I am not a fan, but it has been calling my name, too, for the past year. Hoping for a little thrifting and crafting this weekend.

    e

    ReplyDelete