http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jan 25, 2013

Love is in the Craft Shack

Love is in the air...and in my craft shack.
Just finished doing a little Valentines decorating.

These gorgeous paper flowers I purchased on Etsy. 
Then after a little fluffing I strung them on a pretty pale pink ribbon.


I finished this crocheted doily lampshade...intending to sell it but now I've fallen in love with it.
I made a few more smaller versions...however I think this one has taken up residence in my heart.


I've had this "kissing booth" poster for a few Valentines and I always forget to use it.
So gorgeous put up with mini glittered clothespins.
Then I made a sweet heart on a string garland to string up along it.


Made a couple of mini fabric scrap wreaths.
Kept one for myself and I'll be selling the others at Vintage Soul in Solana Beach.


Linking Up:

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your valentine decor...but your doily lampshade over is my favorite! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete