http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Dec 14, 2012

Christmas Catch Up

The best gifts at Christmas are the handmade ones.
Last year was hectic and I really didn't create much for Christmas so I had a bunch on my to-do list this year.  I was finally able to get some Christmas creating done.

Easy Peasy Christmas Cones
These were so much fun to make and turned out very Pottery Barn-esque.


Paper Star Ornaments
Created with glitter paper, vintage sheet music and fun glittered styrofoam stars.


Simple Bulb Ornaments
I love a simple ornament and a simple tree so I created these for our tree this year.
Clear bulb ornaments adorned with wooden tags that say "JOY" and "HOPE"


Of course even though I've finished these projects I have a bunch more on my to do list. 
We will see if I'm able to get them done this year or perhaps they will move onto next years list.
Here are some of the projects & tutuorials:

Mercury Glass Ornaments

Ruffled Tree Skirt

Wine Glass Snowglobes

Curtain Ring Ornaments

Partying Here Today:
vif187



DIY Show Off

No comments:

Post a Comment