http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Nov 19, 2012

Queen Bee Market: The Recap

Oh what a weekend!
I had the most amazing time and it was a pretty darn good show as well.
This past weekend I was a vendor at the Queen Bee Market in Carlsbad.
Mique the owner of Queen Bee does an amazing job of keeping us all sane and things running smoothly!
I did a double booth this time and I was STRESSED. 
However in the end I love how the display turned out. 
Less cluttered but still tons of product on the table.

An overview of my booth.


These trinkets were a huge hit.  Each bag was filled with vintage and fun findings!

This darling little deer went home with someone elese...and I will miss him.




Globe....gone
Berry Baskets...gone
Chalkboard File Cabinet...gone
Blue Cart...gone

Salt Shaker Christmas Trees
I have a few more of these to make for the Vintage Marketplace & Penelope Lane Boutique

PhotobucketMaking

No comments:

Post a Comment