http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Sep 29, 2012

Hello Halloween

I am not a big fan of Halloween...mainly because I scare easily.  My son loves the dressing up and candy part but we really stay away from anything else Halloween related.  However I love the Harvest season...the colors the richness the feeling of crispness in the air.  But this year I was actually inspired to make a few Halloween decor items for the shop and my Craft Shack.

These fun pumpkins I picked up at Target for $4 each. 
Then using Little Pink Studio's tutorial I slapped on some ModPodge and applied some lace & ribbon to each. 
Then topped them off with ribbon & vintage millinery.



I love this one...the ribbon is from my hoard and I just have never used it and finally I found something it fit perfectly!!

Then I grabbed some of my fabric scraps in Halloween colors & prints and created another Rag Banner.



How gorgeous would this be hanging on a mantel...or the front door when the kiddos come a knockin?

Happy Days!

Linking Up:


vif187Fridays Unfolded
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment