http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jul 12, 2012

Transform It Thursday #2

I recently found this fun straw hat at the thrift shop and decided it needed a little re-vamp! 

So I grabbed a bit of black lace, created a lace silk flower and added a fun little cameo I had on hand.  Added a bit of vintage charm to an otherwise ordinary hat.




Then  I decided to wear the hat out and about on Wednesday.  Took a few pictures for What I Wore Wednesday...my first time linking up to The Pleated Poppy.  The shirt is Candies (thrift store purchase), the shorts are Old Navy, Sandals Target, Earrings (by me), Hat (by me).




 What did your revamp, recreate or transform this week??  Wanna join in on the fun...well add your link to the link tool below and I'll head your way to see what fun things you created!

No comments:

Post a Comment