http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Jun 20, 2012

Gifts of Love


I am so blessed in my life...God has given me so much to be thankful for...my darling boys, my loyal husband, my health, dear friends and so much more. 
After harvesting a little bit from our garden, trees and chickens just reminded me of just some of the things God has given me.

My dear friend Pam recently gifted me with this adorable bird house. 
So cute she used some of my favorite Stampin Up designer series paper (Springtime Vintage). 
I placed it on my "craft shack" porch...however my pictures have quite a few shadows in them...they defintely don't do this birdhouse justice.
I'm a sucker for patterns and while I was junking he other day I found this British tray and had to have it.  So pretty!!! 
I added a bit of lavendar that I'm drying hoping to create into some sachets. 
When my husband and I were recently in London I fell in love with their tins and metalware. 
Now I can't get enough of them and snach them up whenever possible.
Finished a few cards this week so far. 
The first was my card for the sketch challenge at Stamping 411. 
Used another of my favorite Stampin Up stamp, Kindness Matters and the new InColor Primrose Petals.
This card I created using some leftovers from another project. 
It's just a cute little Fourth of July card that I'll be sending on.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Great job with this little set. You've added a lot of punch to it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card -- love those color together! Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete